Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Economy!!

I think it is very funny that everyone tries to blame President Bush for the failure of the economy when yeah he has made some big mistakes but no one ever looks at themselves. People are saying that the middle class is feeling a big crunch and yes I feel it to, but everyone fails to look at the greediness of america. The economy is failing because peoples eyes were bigger then thier stomachs, or in this case thier wallets. People have been living too much on borrowed money. Credit cards like crazy, maxed out, new cars, more house then they can afford. That is what is causing this problem. The housing market was failing because people wanted these new massive houses and they couldn't really afford them. Yes I would love to have a brand new house and car but I know what I can afford and can't. When I want something and can't afford it, I don't use a credit card, I save money and buy it. To me credit cards are for major emergencies, not a I want that emergency. We need to look at ourselves to figure out how the economy fell. I would have so much more money to spend if I didn't have two car loans. That is the only real debt we have is car loans and I am kicking myself for those now.

No comments: