The Duerksen's

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am Esme

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Posted by Christine Duerksen at 9:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Captain Kirk "Shatner" on gun control!
      • Aiden's 2nd Birthday
      • Defending Prop 8
      • I am Esme
      • Economy!!
      • Obamanation!
      • Yes on Prop 8
      • Halloween
      • Wyatt's 4th Birthday
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)

About Me

Christine Duerksen
Susanville, CA, United States
I am a happily married mom of two boys. Devin and I married March 8, 2003 for time and all eternity in the Oakland LDS temple.
View my complete profile

Salt Lake Temple

I Belong...

Beatitudes

Beatitudes

Labels

  • Fall (1)

My Blog List

  • The Reiersens
    6 years ago
  • In a Land Far, Far, Far Away...
    6 years ago
  • Our Love Story
    8 years ago
  • The Rickards Family
    11 years ago
  • The Livelys
    13 years ago
  • Capell News
    13 years ago
  • Delightfully Delicious
    13 years ago
  • Goolsby Gazette
    13 years ago
  • THE WESTMORELAND FAMILY!!
    14 years ago
  • Lonee Fitzer
    15 years ago
  • The Dodge Family
    16 years ago
  • The Madison Hickman Blog
    16 years ago
  • Henderson Adventures!
    16 years ago
  • Kim Jensen
    17 years ago
  • Mamaology
    18 years ago
  • Forrest Hickman
    18 years ago
  • Neil and Sherrie
  • Denise Ramsey
  • Jackie and Paul Moses
  • Camp Run A Muk - Katie
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.