

Well it's the night before Election Day and we crazy Duerksen's decided that for Family Home Evening we would go stand out on Main Street in Susanville and give it one last chance for "YES ON PROP 8". It was raining a little but after an hour out there we were cold and tired but if that gets a few more supporters it was worth it. Well off to bed so I can vote in the morning.
2 comments:
I'm proud of you! It feel goos to support a good cause. We came home on Halloween after trick or treating and our Yes on 8 sign had been all torn up. I put it right back up just the way it was! I think it made more of a statement that way!
Yeah I know. We were cold but we had fun. Our sign got spray painted on, I just turned it around. You could still see the spray paint but it showed what others were doing.
Post a Comment