Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Yeah, the kids had so much fun for Halloween. Wyatt dressed up as Bumblebee the transformer and Aiden just ended up being a cat. I couldn't get him into his Lion costume so, we just went with a car which Devin hated. Said I dressed him up like a girl. Whatever thier are boy cats. Anyways, we took the kids uptown to the safe and sane halloween to the businesses. They had so much fun. The only thing that bugs me is some of the women out there where really short skirts or low cut tops and I am just thinking "Hello, you are around children!" Devin started thinking that he should have dressed up as a "Yes on 8" sign. I thought that was a good idea. We also went to the ward party which was pretty fun then we came home and had people over so the kids could play more. It was pretty fun and we got trick or treaters at the door and the kids had fun handing out candy.


No comments: